You can use autoresponders to send a message back automatically to someone who sends an email to a particular account. This can be useful when you are on vacation or unavailable, or if you have a generic message that you would like to send to a support email address.
1. In the Control Panel, click the icon named "Auto Responders".
2. On the next screen, click the "Add Auto Responder" button.
3. Next, select the character set you want to use. The default is ansi_x3.4-1968, but if you want to use special and accented characters, it is recommended to use UTF-8.
4. The "Interval (hours)" field must be completed with the frequency with which the auto-responses will be sent. For immediate shipment, fill in with "0" (zero).
5. Next you must enter the address of the email account that the auto-reply is being configured to.
6. In the "From:" field you can enter a name, which will consist of the display name for who receives the auto-reply.
7. The "Subject:" field contains the subject of the message that will be auto-answered. If this field is not filled in, the same subject as in the original message is used as a response.
8. In the last field - "Body" -, the body of the message to be sent must be included. This field allows the use of HTML, whose checkbox should be selected, if it is your need / desire.