01) Create your DropShipping account at SammyDress as a Merchant or Partner, for more information, visit: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-20.htm
After you get the inventory file with the support: http://support.sammydress.com/?lang=en
After obtaining the file, convert the .xlsx file using OpenOffice
The division of the columns must be, (comma) for the import to work correctly.
SKU, available_stock, Product_classification, Product_title, Price, Weight, volume_weight, color, size, SKU_website_link, Images_link, Product_descYL4266505,5605, Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Slimming Trendy Hooded Personality Color Splicing Long Sleeves Thicken Hoodies For Men, "16.4" , "0.9", "0.9", LIGHT GRAY, M, http: //www.sammydress.com/product1302647.html, http://gloimg.sammydress.com/S/2014/201408/source- Img / 1407441296661-P-1922354.jpg, Slimming Trendy Hooded Personality Color Splicing Long Sleeves Thicken Hoodies For Men
02) After accessing the Control Panel
03) After login click on Catalog> Import and Update Product Feeds
04) Click Insert, fill in the fields:
Feed Name: SammyDress
Vendor: SammyDress (Add new case not listed)
URL or File: ARCHIVE
File: Upload the file in CSV format as instructed above
Percentage to increase in price: Define the percentage of profit on the price of the wholesale product
Currency of the Feed: US Dollar - USD
Status of Products on Import: Active
* If your main currency is real, make a correction of the currency of the US Dollar - USD currency in the Control Panel >> Locations >> Currencies >> Select US Dollar
* You can obtain the exchange at www.xe.com
05) After clicking the Insert button
06) To import the products and synchronize the stock click on the Load Feed link (Recommended click once not to overload the server, if you overload the server your account is subject to suspension or blocking, it is recommended to hire a dedicated server, vps or cloud ). To update stock, click the Load Feed link. Update the stock once a week or once a day at less access times, between 10pm and 6am.
07) Products will be imported into the Categories and Sub Categories described in the SammyDress feed.