01. Open your Microsoft Outlook, go to the "Tools" option and right after "Email Accounts ...".
02. A screen will appear shortly thereafter. Click "Add a new email account" and then click the "Next" button below.
03. On the next screen choose the incoming server according to your needs.
IMAP: IMAP protocol makes a copy of your messages from the server to your Microsoft Outlook.
POP3: Low POP3 protocol and shortly after it removes all messages on your server.
04. The next screen will display the following fields.
In the "Name" field, enter your name.
In the "E-mail address" field, enter your e-mail address.
05. Server Information.
In the "Incoming mail server (IMAP or POP)" field, enter "mail.domainname.com" (without quotation marks) and then your domain.
In the "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)" field, enter "mail.domainname.com" (without quotation marks) and then your domain.
06. Login Information.
In the "User Name" field, enter your email "email@example.com"
In the "Password" field enter the password for your email and check the "Remember password" option if you do not share your computer.
07. Just after the same screen, click the "More Settings ..." button.
08. A setup screen appears, click the "Outgoing Server" tab.
9. Check the "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" checkbox, also check the "Use the same incoming mail server settings" option and click "Ok".
10. You have returned the account setup screen, now click "Next".
11. Right after click "Finish" to finalize the settings of your email account.
12. If you have chosen the IMAP protocol, to permanently remove the deleted (scratched) messages, simply access the "Edit" option and then after "Clear deleted messages".
13. Ready Your Microsoft Outlook is configured for the MFORMULA servers.