1. Access the control panel and click the "MySQL Database" option.
2. On the next screen under "Create new database", enter the name you want for your bank and click "Create database". After created click "Back".
3. Under "Add new user", enter the "User name" that will have access to the database, "Password", re-enter the password to confirm and click "Create user". When the confirmation screen appears, click "Back".
4. Now we will add the user to have access to the database we just created. At the bottom of the screen under "Add User to Database", select the "User", "Database" and click "Add".
5. On the next screen you can provide all the permissions that the user can execute in the database. If you are using a free system like Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, etc., check the option "ALL PRIVILEGES" and to finish click "Make changes".