01) Access the Control Panel
02) After login click on Store Feeds
03) On the Facebook Ads line click New File
04) Select the options and click Confirm
Note: If you want to generate the product feed in other languages and currencies, access the links in the browser by changing the options:
currency = BRL = See in Locals> Currencies
language = br = See in Locals> Languages
05) After copying the xml link
06) Access: www.facebook.com/products
07) Click Create Catalog
08) Fill in the Catalog Name and Choose Products Products sold online in Catalog Type. Click Create Catalog
09) Click + Add product feed
10) Fill in the fields: Feed name, Currency and Loading type: Scheduled recurring uploads. Click Next.
11) Fill in the fields Schedule Your Uploads, feed URL (paste the xml link copied).
Note: In Schedule Your Uploads if your upgrade is daily, choose the best time between 1am and 5am that has less traffic to avoid damaging your store and server performance.
12) Click Create Feed
Check out the facebook tutorial How to Create a Product Catalog in the Business Manager, go to: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1397294963910848
Check out the facebook tutorial How to Create Dynamic Ads using the Product Catalog, go to: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1470043529695523?helpref=faq_content
Check out the facebook tutorial how to add a canvas from your product catalog, go to: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1194534547226732